Thursday, July 10, 2008

The 4th of July

We had a blast on the 4th. Sam and Kecia and all the kids were here. We went to my sister's for a BBQ and for a ton (I mean a ton) of fireworks. Thank you Ryan!!!!
I didn't get many pictures. I kept forgetting to take them. The kids had a blast. Logan helped Ryan set off the fireworks. Colton played so hard he was out cold before we got home and we only live ten minutes from my sister's. Alainna was in awe of the fireworks and didn't even cry. I made an awesome dessert. I had never made it before and I want some right now. All in all, it was a great day.

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

Thanks for your messages! I haven't felt much like talking, but I appriciate knowing you're there when I'm ready! :) My blog addres is: http://godmadeplaydough.blogspot.com