Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just an update

The kids are waking so this will be quick. Lizzy has her first tooth already at 3 months, she's working on a second one. Alainna said I love you for the first time to Grandpa. This was so special because he just loves her and has a nick-name for her, Annie. (we don't know why). Colton has a tummy ache but loves the weather and being outside. Logan is trying to finish school for the year. We're getting ready for our vacation in 9 more days. And my hormones are whacked so I'm going to the Dr. I really think I have PPD, having 4 pregnancies and 3 births in 3 years can really screw a person up. Pray for my husband, he has to put up with me.

1 comment:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Thanks Janice. I found a wholistic dr here in Everett and was able to schedule an appointment TODAY! Can you believe it? Anyway, things may be looking up.