Friday, October 16, 2009

Lizzy turned 9 months

On the 13th Lizzy turned 9 months. She is such a joy to have. I am so blessed to have the children that I have and I would not trade even the toughest times. Lizzy has 7 teath now, she only weights 17 pounds and is 28" inches long, so she's short and thin. Nothing like her brother and sister at this age. She is crawling everywhere and follows her big sister all over. She's been pulling her self up and says mama and dada. I have never seen a more happier baby. Even when she's sick she's happy. She has 3 shots on Wednesday and one of them caused a reaction, she's doing much better now though. I will post a picture a little later.
Alainna is learning her letters and Colton can count to 50. Logan's grades are not that good, but I'm not too worried yet. I just want him to pass, so please pray that he would focus and study. I can't force him to do either one but I can encourage him.
Rob works too much and I hate it, but I am thankful he has a job.
We can't afford a home, even in this market. I'm going to be quiting CEF next year and we won't be able to afford rent then either, so please keep up in mind when you pray.
I think that's it for now.

No comments: