Monday, February 14, 2011

New goal



Well, today is officially the day I start my Team Beach Body Slim in 6 work out. I have 6 weeks to go. I'm posting so that you can keep me accountable. I want so much to lose all this baby fat and fit back in my clothes and finally look like I'm healthy again. I was going to work out this morning but I have been sick the last two days. After taking some Theraflu and Ibuprofen I'm ready to start. On Friday I will get my Shakeology and start drinking that once a day. I'll keep you updated and let you know how it goes. You can track my progress or learn more about Team Beach Body and Shakeology at www.teambeachbody.com/janicekrieger. Please keep me accountable and Cheer me on. I would love to do the same for you so let me know your goals and your workout routine.

No comments: