Friday, January 30, 2009

Liz Ney update

A quick update on my friend Liz. She was supposed to have surgery to remove the tumor, but there isn't any tumor that they can find now. They think because it was so little that the Dr who did the biopsy of it took the whole thing. Now they won't know if it will grow back or spread or just what. So this means two things have happened, She will have to go in every three months for the next couple years to be checked for tumors in that area and/or the Lord Almighty cured her. God is so good and Liz has so much faith that I believe God cured her. She is loving the Lord through all this and leaning on him. She is reminded so many times through scripture and praising God through hard times and patiently waiting on Him. A couple of scriptures she has mentioned to me were found in Corinthians, then James 1 about considering it all joy when faceing trials and also Habakkuk in Chapter 2 "I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what He will say to me, and what answer I am to give to this complaint." Waiting patiently is so hard to do but Liz is looking to the Lord for the answers and for his everlasting love.

No comments: