Monday, March 30, 2009

We get to move!!!

We are so excited! We've been approved for a great loan at a really low interest rate. We looked around Kent and Covington over the weekend and didn't find anything we liked. As we were coming home it snowed and we ended up with a couple of inches that night. That was the straw that broke the camels back. We are going down to California for a visit in May and we're going to look for a house down there. Rob has the wonderful chance to transfer if they have an opening so we are praying that when we get down there we will have some success in both areas. We went on line to look at some homes and found some great homes in our price range. I'm so excited for a change and for some sunny weather.

2 comments:

Samantha Edwards said...

aww it will be sad to see you leave - but it will be so exciting!

Samantha Edwards said...

Because it's silly to throw myself a party, and buy all the stuff, etc. I thought my parents were the ones throwing it for me, but I was wrong, and I'm not throwing one for myself!!