Monday, December 21, 2009

Just updates

Christmas is only 4 days away and I still am not completely done shopping. As I am typing this, little Lizzy is unfolding all the clothes I just folded. No, I don't put them away as soon as I am done. That would mean walking up the stairs and I just don't have the energy right now.
I'm missing feeling my baby in my stomach right now. We have a wonderful picture of Timothy but its not the same as all the fun and excitement of being pregnant with him and looking forward to having him at home with me.
Lizzy is trying to walk. She has tempted it and has nose dived. She follows Alainna around like a shadow and cries or screams when big sister won't pay any attention to her. Alainna does play with her a lot though and they have fun laughing and pretending.
Colton has been sick again this winter. He seems to not do well during this time of year. We now wonder if he is allergic to the Christmas tree. Weird huh? He loves to learn and can now read 5 or 6 words. He reads his alphabet and can read numbers up to 60. He can also count backwards from 12. He is a crack up as well. He says thank you and no thank you in every sentence. Where he gets that I don't know.
Logan is staying at Grandma and Grandpa's. He loves it there because he can play on the computer. He's there for 3 nights. I'm so thankful that he has Grandparents to spend time with.
Rob is working hard for us. He is so tired of the hours but he's sticking with it. We hope and pray that we can move closer to his work soon. This will cut off between 30 to 60 minutes one way for his commute depending on the time of day and traffic.
I'm just thankful for all my children. I miss not having the two, who are in heaven, here with me. But they are safe and loved more than I can give. I cannot wait to see them.
Still working with CEF. I love the work and I wish I can go back to doing as much as I used to. But the Lord wants me at home to raise my children for now. Thank you for your prayers and cards during our loss. We are so thankful.

No comments: