Monday, April 5, 2010

Its been a while

I know I haven't posted in a while. I have been so sick, as usual. I was starting to get sleep at night and now I have a horrible cough that keeps me up all night and Lizzy has another double ear infection. We also have been so busy. We are packing like crazy. We've packed things that we still could have left out for use but we're learning to live without for now. We have 14 days until we sign the papers for our house and 19 days until we move in. I'm so excited beyond words. I pray that our loan goes through. There is one thing on my credit from over 7 years ago and its still looming out there like a bad toothache. But, God is in control and He knows how much we need to move. Also, we gave our 20 day notice here at the townhouse and they won't allow you to take it back. We don't want it back anyway. If you ever plan to rent don't rent from Kalles Properties. They have been the worst landlords. They have not once gone by the tenant/landlord laws and we have had to fight them for things many times in the last 4 years we have lived here. They are also extremely rude and use threats to try to scare us into not filing a complaint with the AG. But, it doesn't work I don't really like to be threatened.
But, for many reasons we are excited to have our own home.
We went to see Timothy's new marker on Easter. Its very beautiful. I wish he were with us. He was due to be born on April 20th so this is a hard month for me. He got to spend resurrection day with Jesus, there isn't anything better than that. I have a newsletter to write and CEF stuff to finish. I'll start working with King County as soon as I finish training the new bookkeeper for Pierce county. I won't have to do the books any more woo hoo. I still need $400 a month in support so I'm praying asking for 20 people to support me $20 a month. I know that God has these people in mind now I just need to find them. If your interested in supporting me as a missionary for CEF then please email me. I'll try to post again soon.

1 comment:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

I'm glad you posted. I'll be praying fo ryou during this month.