Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week Two Is Over

I have been doing intense weight training with ChaLean Extreme for two weeks now. Tomorrow I will start week 3. I am so excited. I have lost 6 inches off my waist so far and 7 pounds. My husband has said that he can see my figure again already. I love hearing that. I have to be honest with all of you, it is not easy. It is super hard when you have an addiction to food. And yes, I believe I have an addiction. I know that I can have self control and yet for so many years I chose not too. Now I am learning to eat healthier, with really yummy recipes. And to eat satisfied. Yes, I still crave certain things like a deep fried chicken sandwich from Red Robin or Onion rings, but I know that I can overcome these cravings and save them for when I have reached my goal weight and then have it every once in a while in moderation. Working out has also taught me to be on a schedule. I know that sounds weird, but when I work out in the mornings I have more energy to schedule activities for my kids and to do my work for CEF that I've committed two hours a day to. I also have started to get up even earlier (10 minutes) to do my Bible study. Before I would do it in a rush during the afternoon with interruption. I still do some of it in the afternoon, but I'm working my way to waking up 30 minutes earlier so I can spent that precious time with my Lord. This means getting up at 4:50 in the morning. Please pray for me to be able to do this.
If you need motivation or someone to just be accountable to let me know. I would love to be there for you. If you need a workout or want to know more about Shakeology you can go to my websites, www.teambeachbody.com/janicekrieger or www.shakeology.com/janicekrieger
I still haven't posted my before pictures yet because I'm waiting for day 30 then I will post before and 30 pictures, then 60 day, then 90 day pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are doing so good Janice. I'm very proud of you. You are such a busy woman. I'm glad you are enjoying it all. Love you, A.Margaret

Unknown said...

Ok that wasn't Nick but it came up as his since it's google.