Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 31

Today is my 31st day doing my 90 day challenge. It has been very extreme and rewarding. I have been following a life changing diet that I just love while doing a very intense workout 5 days a week. During my workout there are 3 days of weight lifting that is extreme and two days of cardio and abs. I had days when I couldn't work out but made up for them during my scheduled days off. The diet is easing but cuts out bread and sugar. By the end of my 30 days, I allowed myself some leeway and added a little treat now and then. My metabolism has gone up so it didn't hurt my weight loss. I feel great. I have more energy, I feel a lot stronger and more confident in how I look. I was able to go down a pant size and even my shoes are more loose. I have a long way to go. I was at 199 and now I'm at 188. I've lost 11 pounds in just 30 days and 6 inches off my waist. The next 30 days are more intense and people who have already completed this phase have had dramatic results, so I'm stoked to see how it works for me. I have been able to go up in the pounds that I lift because we do less reps but heavier weights. I'm still drinking my shakeology every day. It helps to break down the fat and gives me the energy I need to get through my days. If you want to know about the workout or shakeology click on the link to the right on my page and it will take you to my website. See you in 30 days.

1 comment: