Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just a little out of sorts

I know I haven't posted in a while. My days are crazy busy. And my computer hasn't worked right since I lost my temper with it a while back. I cannot believe how tired I am. I have only slept past 6 hours maybe 3 times since William was born. I average 3 to 5 hours a night. Last night was a 3 hour night. Lizzy woke up with croup and well, William just wakes up every night. None of the other kids would wake up at night past 7 months. Lizzy did a couple of times but nothing like her little brother who has to be up every night. I am hoping and praying that my sister would agree to help my mom watch the kids for one night in August on our anniversary. It would be so nice to sleep. I plan to take some tylonal PM so I won't wake up from habit.
Don't you just hate it when you can't find something that you know you've used recently. I need an envelope and I know that I have a bunch of them and I can't find them anywhere. My house is so unorganized. We are trying to get ready for a large garage sale. I want to get rid of everything in a box except pictures. This will clear up every closet in our home, the garage and make room for a new pantry and laundry room. I just have to wait for a weekend when my husband won't be busy and we can do this together. I'm going to need his help. I can't watch the sale and the kids at the same time. With the money we want to put some in savings and buy everyone new clothes. I cannot believe how often I have to buy them all clothes.
William has been walking along the furniture for a couple of weeks now. He still falls and hits his head at times. We try to keep pillows down but they don't always work. He'll just be 9 months tomorrow, June 15.
Well, off to find those envelopes, oh and the birth certificate we lost in our move. Is anyone else out there as absent minded as I am?

No comments: