Tuesday, May 24, 2011

weight loss results and pictures





Okay, the 90 days of Chalean extreame are over. I did not finish the last week do to the little ones being sick (again). I have really seen a difference in my energy level, my mood, my strength and my overall health. When I don't work out like this last week, I feel horrible and tired. I also have to give a lot of the credit to shakeology. It has really helped me to be on track with eating and has given me the extra boost I need to get through the long nights with sick kids. I am so glad to have done this challenge. Now for the results.

Here is my weight and measurements from when I started March 1

Weight: 199

Waist: 41 inches

Hips: 44 inches

Chest: 41 inches

Right Arm: 13.5 inches

Left Arm: 13 inches

Right Thigh: 25 inches

Left Thigh: 26 inches

Body fat: 32%



Here are my results as of today.

Weight: 182

Waist: 35 inches

Hips: 41 inches

Chest: 38 inches

Right Arm: 12 inches

Left Arm: 12 inches

Right Thigh: 23 inches

Left Thigh: 23 inches

Body Fat: 24%


That comes out to be 17 pounds lost

6 inches lost on my waist and 19.5 inches total. And a lost of 8% body fat.

I really wanted to lose more, but I'm very happy with the results.

I love CLX so much that I'm going to start it all over again on Monday. I'm really going to focus on my eating habits and see if I can't lose more this time around. I really let my eating go during the 3rd month. I really couldn't do this alone. My accountability group from Beach Body has been awesome. If you need inspiration or need a jump start on your weight loss send me an email and I'd be happy to help. We can all get into the best shape of our lives.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job, Janice! You look great! :)

Erin Morgan said...

Wow, Janice! The pictures speak for themselves, but the stats are so encouraging. Amazing job!!