Monday, December 22, 2008

4 weeks since my last midwife visit.

It will be 4 weeks when I finally get to see my midwife. I'm a bit nervous. We still don't know what position the baby is in. I'm 36 weeks and I feel ready. I've been having a lot of painful contractions and I can feel the baby moving and pushing down hard. I'm also at the point we're I'm utterly exausted. I don't want to do anything, one reason is because I can't sleep at night. I hope she stays in there until December 29th. I don't want to go to the hospital. One nice thing is that I don't have to order another birthkit, I still have a ton of stuff from Colton and Alainna's birth and my midwife said she would give me that things I need. Speaking of needing things, I'm still low on onsies; I have no socks and only one pair of pajamas for Elizabeth (all of this is thanks to Jessica). My dear friend Liz Ney is going to put on a baby shower for me on January 9th if anyone wants to come. I registered at Target for a few things. I didn't have a shower for Alainna and then I gave away all her things. Yikes, I wasn't planning on another baby. I knew others needed the clothes then. The shower is at Valley Bible at 6:30, Please call Liz if you can come 253-862-4312.

No comments: