Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm not even close to being ready for baby number 4

I've been trying to clean out the closets and the kids dressers to make room for Elizabeth's arrival. I can't believe how much junk we have. I hope she's still a girl because I just took a ton of Colton's old clothes to the Goodwill. Unfortunatly though, I was going through Alainna's old clothes and I don't have any newborn stuff or up to 3 months. Yikes!!! I know that according to the calander I still have time, but my body is telling me a different story. When Alainna was born I didn't feel like she was ready but she was on her way out one month early. I had to go on bed rest then she was born 10 days early. I'm getting excited and nervous, having babies at home is a wonderful experience but it hurts and I don't like pain. I have an awesome midwife though. I don't know how I would get through all my births without her. If you need a good midwife I would love to give you her name and number. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Toni and all she does for people.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I have a premiee oufit if you would like it

Anonymous said...

searching for Contemporary Dressers at reasonable prices, then log on to Spacify.com.