Sunday, June 21, 2009

Car Organizors












































































I've started making Car organizers for kids of all ages. I started with making them for my own children for our trip to CA. They worked great. I made a train one for Colton and a Tinker Bell one for Alainna. I'm making one now for Logan and for Lizzy. I also make organizers for sewing items to hang from the back of a chair. If you are interested in having one made for you or your children, let me know and I can make one. I've decided to sale them for $35 each. I do pre-orders only for now due to the cost of making them. You can contact me by email and order any type of character or color. Yankeedudet@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love these! They look great and really functional. I can't wait to get mine!