Monday, June 1, 2009

Losing weight is hard work

Well, as you can see by my ticker, I had lost 7 pounds. I gained it back when we went on vacation. But, Praise the Lord, I have stuck to a low calorie diet and a very hard and very successful workout. I've lost the 7 pounds once again, but the nicest thing are the inches. My waist is getting smaller with the workouts and I feel a whole lot more energized throughout the day. My goal is to lose 8 more pounds by June 27th then 10 more after that for our anniversary. Keep watching the ticker and hopefully you will see it move.

1 comment:

Samantha Edwards said...

I have total faith in you :) You have the perfect motivation, and I can only imagine how nice it is to see the progress! When you get discouraged, just remember the long term goal : your health!! That's the best blessing we could ask for!