Friday, June 12, 2009

Updates

Well. I haven't lost any weight (but I haven't weighed myself today yet). I have however lost inches, so many that I'm down a dress size. My shape is finally coming back.
Colton cought Pink eye, its almost gone now. He's so funny, he tells me lately, "I'm sad" and looks downcast, then starts laughing. I'm not sure where he got that one from.
Alainna is a bully. This is a tuff age, especially when you have two kids going through the terrible two's at the same time. I have a lot of training to do and I'm relying on the Lord to see me through.
Logan will be going to camp next Friday for 9 days. Then Sam and Kecia and the kids will be here for a week. After that he will be going home with Sam and Kecia for a whole month. He is so excited. He will be swimming, doing archery, learning about horses, dirt bike riding and spending some time with my brother Sam.
Lizzy is growing like a weed. She rolls everywhere and is putting her knees under her already. she is the happiest baby ever.
I'll be posting pictures of Colton's birthday party soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good job on getting more in shape! :) I know it's hard. I hope you guys have a nice summer!