Friday, February 19, 2010

Have you ever been this busy

Last Thursday I got up at 5:30 as I usually do every weekday. I got Rob up and off to work. At 6:00 I got Logan up and off to school. At 6:30 I took a shower and got myself ready for the day. At 7:00 I made two loaves of banana bread for MOPS and sat down to read a verse and then get some very important CEF work done. At 7:45 I got the kids up and dressed and fed, while doing this I put my own shoes and socks on. At 8:20 I put the kids in the car came back in the house to get my keys and turn off lights then it happened. I stepped on my shoe lace and it came untied, As I bent down to retie my shoe I noticed something odd. I had two different shoes on. I quickly switched one shoe with the right one and laughed the whole way to MOPS. I just love days like these, they help me to remember to laugh and be joyful for all that God has blessed me with.

Here's a quote from Colton "There's too many bugs here."

No comments: