Monday, February 8, 2010

Tired of being sick

This has been the worst winter for us. We have all had everything that is going around except H1N1. I have barely made it to do things such as grocery shop or running the errands for CEF and to do CEF training. We have had colds, chills, soar throats, body aches, stomach flues, Lizzy has had 4 mollers coming through and the list goes on. I think we have been sick for 3 months strait. Right now I'm writing this while I have another stomach flu or some sort of bug, Alainna and Rob have it as well. I really miss church. If you ever think of it could you pray that we would be well enough to attend church more than just one Sunday every 4 or 5 weeks. My attitude is not that great when I miss church this much and there are days when one of us is so sick that I can't get any time in with the Lord.
Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal each one of my family members. Make us well so we can enjoy time with you and with other believers. In Jesus Name Amen.

No comments: