Monday, April 11, 2011

Cottage Cheese Legs? Really??

I am on day 41 of Chalean Extreme. I've lost 14 pounds and 25 inches so far, 9.5 from my waist. I wasn't going to report on my success of weight loss until the end of 60 days but I just couldn't help but share with you the results of my legs. My saddle bags and "cottage cheese" to be exact. I didn't think you could get rid of cellulite, ever. But my legs are really smoothing out. My saddle bags are almost gone and my (whisper) butt is being lifted and shrinking. The techniques Chalean uses in her workouts are amazing for the troubled areas that most women have. I cannot wait to be done and show you all the results. If you want to get rid of those troubled areas, you have to try Chalean Extreme, its well worth it and its less expensive than a gym membership. Just click on the ad to the right of my blog for more information. By the way, I will never be done with staying in shape, I love it way too much!!!

No comments: