Monday, April 25, 2011

What is CLX? And 60 days into it




CLX - Chalean Extreme. You want to get extreme?! You want to have a workout that works for you? I'm on day 60 and starting the lean phase of CLX. I have to say, I LOVE IT. I have never ever stuck with a workout. Not even just walking consistently. I have started things, gotten bored then stopped. With CLX I have stayed on track. Yes, I have missed a workout due to illness or lack of sleep but never more than one day and then I would make up that day on my scheduled day off. I have never been more excited and woke up wanting to workout before. Now granted I hate cardio, blahhhh. But with CLX there's only two days of cardio. When I start my cardio days I say to myself "15 minutes, if I can get through 15 minutes then I can do 15 more." Doing that I get through the in tire 45 minutes with one and 30 minutes with the other. I have really bad arthritis and I have noticed that when I eat sugar it flares up so bad that I cannot walk. Keeping to the diet is doing so much more than just losing weight for me, its helping my knees to not scream in pain daily. This last weekend I ate a ton of sugar, and I literally could not walk for parts of the day on Sunday due to my left knee being in so much pain. So today back to no sugar.

Another thing about MY CLX is that I'm in an accountability group who is doing the same routine on the same days. Its like going to the gym together. I have never met these ladies and almost all of them live in other states. These women have inspired me and encouraged me daily. I truly thank the Lord for them. Without them I would have quite when the workouts got harder and harder. I hope we continue to keep each other accountable even after the 90 day challenge. If you are looking for this to, then its not too late for you to join in. Let me know if you have any questions.

Now here are my results for the month. I have lost 2 pounds. This last month we worked on heavy weights and muscle building. So I know the lack of weight loss is due to my building muscle. I cannot believe how awesome I feel. I have lost 7.5 inches in total as well. In total I have lost 13 pounds and 12.5 inches. And 2% body fat.

I have continued to drink my shakeology through all this and it has definitely helped me. I don't ever fill bloated, I have a ton of energy and my cravings have gone way down. I didn't drink any shakeology this last weekend and I feel icky. I'm bloated, constipated and the cravings were back. So today is a shakeology day and I'm back on track. One thing about working out and eating right is that when you mess up or skip a day you just start again the next meal or the next day. Its not the end of the road. Don't ever give up.

I am learning so much. I am so thankful to God that I have found this workout and Shakeology. It has really helped me get back on track. I want to live longer and have more energy for my kids. They are a huge part of why I do this.

Let me know if you want to know more about CLX or Shakeology. I would love to share them with you.

1 comment:

Turbomoma said...

First HIP HOP HURRAY to you on your results! WTG girl.
Shakeology is the best. I know exactly what you mean on how it helps set your day of eating when you have it and when you dont. I love the chocolate satisfaction and craving curb it helps with.
CLX is wonderful for me too cuz I hate cardio as well. I have Turbo Fire and hope I will one day use it since from what I have seen of it thus far its almost all cardio. Grrrrrrr.
I love your blog and am glad you have shared it with us here on the group.