Friday, April 29, 2011

Sample of my weekly food intake and exercise schedule


  • I thought some of you might want to know what kinds of food I'm taking in and what exercises I'm doing to keep my weight loss going.

    I use Chalean Extreme for exercise. I love it. I think you already know this.
    Monday - About 45 minutes of weights
    Tuesday - Rest
    Wednesday - 45 minutes of weights
    Thursday - Cardio for 45 minutes and abs for 15 minutes
    Friday - 45 minutes of weights
    Saturday - cardio for about 30 minutes and getting lean (yoga moves) for about 30 minutes
    Sunday - Rest

    My day to day diet changes very little.

  • I usually start my breakfast with 2 eggs and sometimes ham and a cup of coffee

  • Then two hours later I have a snack of 30 Almonds. Yummm

  • Two to three hours later I have lunch - this is usually a tuna fish sandwich on a skinny whole wheat bagel. Sometimes I will have a salad with chicken or tuna if I know I'm going to have bread for dinner.

  • I wait three hours to have my next snack and I have practically another meal. I drink my shakeology, this is a super yummy chocolate shake with skim milk. I'm going to try it with Almond milk this week.

  • For Dinner I have either: chicken, pork chops, or fish. Once a week its steak or hamburger. And a vegi to go with it.

I try to keep my calories between 1300 and 1500.

And there it is. Everything is made with spices and certain sauces to make it all yummy . Rob, Logan and Lizzy all like what I made. Alainna and Colton don't. But they'll learn. :)

No comments: