Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weight Loss Update



This last week was very hard for me. I didn't have any ambition to work out. I still kept eating healthy good foods. I ended up taking a full week off from my workout. This is not supposed to happen when your on a challenge. I am happy to report that I didn't gain any weight. I'm still 17 pounds lost and over 30 inches smaller. Shakeology is excellent. It keeps me on track and it helps me to stay away from the cravings that I do have. I was able to have energy, eat less and stay at my weight lost. This is exciting for me to know for when I do reach my goal weight. I know now that with a healthy diet and Shakeology I can keep the weight off. I did eat pasta during the weekend, I made chicken Alfredo with cheesy bread. I cannot eat that again though. Too much dairy. Even with lactate pills I still was up all night sick. It sure was good, but not worth it.



If you haven't tried shakeology, shoot me an email and I would love to bring some to you to try.

No comments: