Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day




Mother's Day was so nice. I wish it were every day. Rob let me sleep in and he got up with William at 6:40. William actually slept in, he is usually up at 5:00. This was a huge gift from the both of them. Then Colton and Rob made me breakfast in bed with a red rose. I broke down and ate the toast. Eggs and bacon on toast is always a treat for me along with a nice hot cup of coffee. Lizzy came in and helped me eat my eggs. Alainna laid down next to me and told me how she's going to be a mommy someday to four babies. And Logan put on Johnny Horton for me to listen to. It was a great start to the morning. I wanted to go to church but we ended up skipping. I think we need to keep looking for a church to worship in. The one we've been attending for a few months is not teaching right on with what scripture says about salvation. I would love to go back to Edgewood but its so far to be involved with and I really want to be involved with a church close to home. My heart is really burdened with this.

Back to Mother's Day. I went with Logan to Fred Meyers to check out there Founders Day sale and write down prices for my grocery list on Friday. I ended buying 3 new tops for $11 each down from $40. I needed them. I only have maternity and really old tops so this was a nice gift.

When I got home I watched half of Pride and Prejudice before I fell asleep for a two hour nap. Then my dad came over for a nice visit and we had Round Table pizza and ended the day with Cheese cake. I ate so much that when I woke up this morning I was still full, bloated and sick.

Today will be focused on Shakeology to help the bloating and the sick feeling go away and back to eating lean foods. I love that its not a diet that I'm doing but a way of life. If I eat crummy for one meal I just go back to lean eating after that. This is what I like about Shakeology, it helps me to get back on track while taking cravings away and keeps me full for a couple of hours.

I hope everyone had a great Mothers day and I hope you were just as blessed as I was.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy Mother's Day Janice! It was so good to hear about the wonderful day you had. You have a husband and children who love you very much. What a blessing! Also, thank you for remembering me on Mother's Day with your phone call. You are a very special friend to me. I love you. Talk to you soon, Liz