Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello?

Does anyone read my blog?

I was only wondering. Sometimes, I'm sure everyone feels this way, I feel completely alone even with a house full of kids. I have a ton to do all the time, but when I sit down to be alone for a bit I struggle with getting my focus on God and I start to feel alone. I know that God is ever present and is always with me but there are those times when He is quiet. And that is when I need to be quiet and learn once again to settle down and focus. My favorite verse is "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
I do miss My church very much. I just feel that it is too far away for me to be involved and I really want to be involved with other believers.
So, if anyone is going to Ikea, jot up the hill and see me. My door is always open.