Friday, December 10, 2010

Surgery

Well, I'm on the calendar now. I've decided, along with my family, that it is time for me to stop having babies.
Don't get me wrong, If God wanted me to have 20 more kids I will. But I have prayed about this for awhile and have listened to my body and well, my body says I'm done. So I will be going under on January 14th. Happy birthday to me. When this happens I will be almost 39.
I love my children so much and if I were to have more I would love them too. But I am getting older and the last birth was very painful and we ended up in the hospital.
So, I'm asking for prayer. This is surgery and I've never been in surgery except to get my wisdom teeth out. Even though this surgery is done daily you still have to be put under. I'm not thrilled about this but I see no other way. I'm allergic to about 90% of birth control that is out there. The other stuff I either don't agree with or I'm too afraid to try. Please keep me in prayer and I'll let you know if I wake up. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Praying that all goes well, Janice. I'm sure it will.